Sunday, October 9, 2011

Creepy Crawlies!

Halloween is almost on our doorstep, well, it actually is already on ours! Pumpkins are sitting out waiting to become their evil selves as Jack-O-Lanterns. Decorations are hanging inside the house, with more to come after our first project everyday during school time.
I just can't help myself from having the kids make lots of cute little Halloween decorations to adorn every nook and cranny in our home. After all if it isn't about the boys, then it just isn't worth it! My children are everything to me and they find great joy in the making of and displaying of holiday decorations.
Check in Mon-Thurs for our project creations! For our move involved decor and projects I will post videos so that you too may make some ghouly, scarey, and frightful(or maybe just cute) Halloween decorations for your own home.
First up-Sticky Spiders!

No comments:

Post a Comment